Taking Your Measurements
- Get a friend to help you if possible.
- Wear the bra and blouse or shirt you would likely wear with the jacket.
- Stand naturally and not in front of a mirror, to ensure accurate measurements.
- Take the following measurements:
- Bust circumference (around the fullest part of your bust).
- Waist circumference (around the smallest part of your waist).
- Hip circumference (around the fullest part of your hips).
- Sleeve length from shoulder tip to wrist.
- Find your size by aligning your measurements on our Size Chart.
If you need further advice or guidance in taking your measurements, please contact us